Return of the Rudolph Slots
Return of the Rudolph Slots is a fun online game. It was released by Realtime Gaming. Realtime Gaming is well known for its Christmas theme slots and Return of the Rudolph Slots is not an exception. This is not the cute or warm and fuzzy holiday slots, but rather is about Rudolph getting revenge. This is the one of the slots game which follows after the slot games such as Rudolph’s Revenge and Santa Strikes Back. Players will be able to continue to have fun with Rudolph the reindeer as he gets revenge. This time he tries to punish some robbers who have broken into Santa’s workshop. This is a slot which is compatible with software download, instant play or a mobile.
Online GameplayThe background in the game shows the North Pole which is covered with snow and ice. There is the jackpot information at the top of the reels and the tabs to adjust gameplay. The dashboard is a simple one with "Autoplay" to spin the reels in auto mode. There is the "Bet" with up and down arrows and the "Spin" is located which moves the reels one at a time. Players can find more information about the game and paytable in the "Help" section.
All to Know About Return of the Rudolph SlotsThere are a couple of things which are what you need to know about Return of the Rudolph. This is a game with 5 reels and it is arranged in 3 rows. Players will have as much as 50 lines to place a wager to try to win on. The minimum wagers start at $0.01 and this goes up to $5. This is a fixed line slot game so the maximum amount to wager is $250 with all lines active. The game has symbols such as elves, Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, a teddy bear, sleigh, Thugs, Rudolph, a Hall, candy cane, and playing card symbols of A, K, Q, J, 10 which are wrapped as presents.
Online PaytableThe game rewards payouts from the first left reel and going towards the right. The scatter does pay but this is on the only location on the reels and it does not have to be in an active payline. The symbols such as the Rudolph is the top paying symbol in the base game. The Thugs scatter symbol will give the Jackpot with five of them on the reels. Santa Claus pays 1,500 coins for five of a kind. Mrs. Claus will reward with 1,000 coins. The sleigh and hall give out 750 coins for five matching ones each. The elf with the ax and the teddy bear are worth 250 coins for five of them. Symbols such as the A, K, Q, J, 10, and 9 will reward with 375 to 300 coins for five of a kind. This is a progressive slots game, and there is the progressive jackpot at the top of the screen to win. The progressive jackpot can be up to 50,000 coins times the amount wagered.
Bonus Slot FeaturesThis is an online slot which shows that Rudolph means business. He is carrying a bat and helps with the following bonus features:
- Rudolph the reindeer will be the substitute symbol in this game. He is like you have never seen him before and is carrying a really big bat in his hands. This is an angry Rudolph who wants to beat the other symbol, the scattered Thugs into a pulp. This wild substitute symbol will be able to replace the other symbols on the reels, but not the scatters. He will only show up on the middle third reel. When he is a part of the winning combination, Rudolph will add a 3x multiplier to winning. Just two of these symbols will give 10 coins.
- The Rudolph symbol is not just a substitute symbol, but it is also an expanding wild. When it appears on the third or middle reel, two or more of them will expand to cover the entire reel. When this happens a 3x multiplier to also added to this winning. Therefore, the usually 2,000 coins for three wilds will become 6,000 coins when there is an expanded wild.
- There are other bonus features in the game. The other feature players are likely to encounter is a Pick Feature. This will be triggered by the presence of three or four Thugs symbols on the reels. Players will pick one of these symbols. The choice made will give one of three bonus features. These features include Rudolph’s Rampage, Santa Strikes Back Feature, or Rudolph’s Revenge Feature. The game can give from seven free spins during the free spins feature.
- The Rudolph's Rampage Feature can give from five free spins up to 50 free spins. It depends on the number of picks which include from 3 picks to 8 picks. Players will enter the hall of the toy factory to make picks to find the missing elves. Players may also be shown one of three presents a red, green, or blue one to find the missing elf to win free spins. If a Thug symbol appears during the free spins then an extra 7 free games are given.
- The Santa Strikes Back Feature will give seven free spins and they will have a 1x multiplier. Players will see candy canes appear to give a chance to receive seven extra spins when five candy canes have lit stars at the top of the reels.
- Rudolph's Revenge Feature will also reward seven free spins. However, this is with a 2x multiplier for winning amounts. The appearance of more scatters will give additional seven free spins.